The printed copy of the newsletter will be making its way to you from this evening, but in the meantime, here’s the electronic version. April is looking to be a busy and exciting month for Chester Greenies!
- We have a quiz night (7th April)
- Mixed Crafts, Gentle Exercise and Zumba classes at the community centre
- Easter Table Top Sale (8th April)
- Mirrors of Mary (performance – 12th April)
- Mindfulness Course (starting on 18th April)
- Our City, Our River Flood Defence Drop in Session (19th April)
- 1940s Variety Show (from Jeremy and Becky from Pocket Panto – 22nd April)
And after the success of the Queen’s Birthday celebrations last year, a ‘Picnic on the Green‘ will be held on Sunday 9th July (save the date!)
A big thank you to Alternative Tiles on Mansfield Road for sponsoring this issue, too.
All the details can be found in this month’s newsletter!