Well, what a great day was had by all! Below is a video and pics of the event. Feel free to add pics to the album if you have some and a big thanks to Lucia of St. Paul’s Road for the awesome video 🙂
Pics of the Day can be found by CLICKING HERE!
A big thanks to all the organisers (Rach, Marie, Mark, Rhian, Chris, Tony, Julie and Rita) and everyone that mucked in on the (initially very rainy) day! A great advert for our wonderful community spirit 😀
June’s newsletter is linked below which includes details of the Queen’s 90th celebration (on the Green or community centre depending on weather) Sunday 12th June.
LCRA June 2016 Newsletter
A decision on the Queen’s celebration venue (green or community centre) will be made at around 6pm tonight – fingers crossed, but the weather is getting better (according to the BBC) than it first thought!
Remember, if you don’t ask, you don’t get. Local parent power asked the council to repair the play parks flooring, which had fallen into disrepair being raised at the edges and causing many a trip! . Well, it was repaired this week 😀
Including details on:
- Aida Bliss factory
- Speed Hump Scheme
- The Queen’s Birthday Bash on the Green 🙂
- Little Chester Heritage Centre and Local History Group
- Cafe Create
- The Methodist and St. Paul’s Church events
- St. Paul’s Pre-School Playgroup
- The Duck Race
- A reminder of our community
Comments and discussion always welcome!
LCRA Newsletter May 2016
You should have received the paper copy by now, but it’s below in case you’ve already lost it 😉
This month’s newsletter is brought to you via the kind help from Alternative Tiles in Chester Green
LCRA April 16 Newsletter
Our March newsletter is here, hot off the press (printed versions being distributed soon!) Details include:
- News of Chester Green’s Queen’s birthday celebration – save the date!
- Updates on speed humps, flood defences and trees!
- Latest events from the history society, our two churches and the Community Centre
- News of hopefully cheaper flood insurance from April (a reinstatement of a national scheme that ended a few years ago).
- and more!
Click below for the all the details!
LCRA March Newsletter