Pray for good weather!
June’s newsletter is linked below which includes details of the Queen’s 90th celebration (on the Green or community centre depending on weather) Sunday 12th June.
A decision on the Queen’s celebration venue (green or community centre) will be made at around 6pm tonight – fingers crossed, but the weather is getting better (according to the BBC) than it first thought!
Including details on:
- Aida Bliss factory
- Speed Hump Scheme
- The Queen’s Birthday Bash on the Green 🙂
- Little Chester Heritage Centre and Local History Group
- Cafe Create
- The Methodist and St. Paul’s Church events
- St. Paul’s Pre-School Playgroup
- The Duck Race
- A reminder of our community
Comments and discussion always welcome!
Our March newsletter is here, hot off the press (printed versions being distributed soon!) Details include:
- News of Chester Green’s Queen’s birthday celebration – save the date!
- Updates on speed humps, flood defences and trees!
- Latest events from the history society, our two churches and the Community Centre
- News of hopefully cheaper flood insurance from April (a reinstatement of a national scheme that ended a few years ago).
- and more!
Click below for the all the details!
You’ll have had this delivered well before now, but in case you’ve lost it, here’s a copy of this month’s newsletter.
Additions to this are:
- The speed hump traffic calming scheme got approved, with a voting turn out of 38% (even with paid envelopes included with every form sent to residents!) and 72% for and 28% against.
- More archeological digs going on in Chester Green – for more details click this link.